If you are tired of the tedious wait times and restrictions on file hosting sites like Rapidshare and Megaupload, then the following software will make downloading a lot more enjoyable. Did I mention it is also free?
Cryptload is currently available for Windows with .net Framework 2.0 installed. It offers you a comfortable possibility to download from One-Click-Hosters like rapidshare.com and also from regular sites.
- Downloading from One-Click-Hosters
- Decrypt Services
- Many plug-ins
- Intelligent download management
- Parallel downloads
- Part downloading
- Automatic router-reconnect
- Files are ordered in packages
- Supporting CCF, DLC and RSDF container files
- Captcha recgonition
- Integrated Update-System
- Clipboard monitoring for fast link adding
- Possibility to shutdown the computer after downloads are finished
- Automatic extraction of downloaded archives
JDownloader is open source, platform independent and written completely in Java. It simplifies downloading files from One-Click-Hosters like Rapidshare.com or Megaupload.com – not only for users with a premium account but also for users who don’t pay.
It offers downloading in multiple paralell streams, captcha recognition, automatical file extraction and much more. Of course, JDownloader is absolutely free of charge. Additionally, many “link encryption” sites are supported – so you just paste the “encrypted” links and JD does the rest. JDownloader can import CCF, RSDF and the new DLC files.